Sep 21, 2009

Sunday's you gotta love them


nice hands I got I know

Me at work

In the morning I woke up aroung 7 ( too lazy to set my alarm clock on and off ). I was still sleepy ( no comment ).
My cousins (3/4/5) wanted to play badminton with their family and me so my dragged my baka cousin with me. (FEEL MY PAIN OF NO FREE TIME ON MY FREE DAY) It was quite fun, my older cousin (3) goes every sunday with his family, so he is quite good. In the afternoon we had dinner with my aunt ( their mom ) and then we all went back to catch some sleep.
I went to home and slept on the couch for 3 hours,and when I woke up I could't feel my arms anymore they were numb ( weird ). But after an hour some feeling came back in it.
It was time for me to go to the wedding of my other cousin (9), so I got dressed and went.
There were a lot of people that I didn't know. They were cousins of my dad or relatives of the bride.


BAKA

This is my baka cousin, she always say things before she thinks. And then she always say the things she thinks about.


belly tell's it alldad's cousin, 2nd aunt husband, 1st uncle , dad's cousin, 2nd uncle , 4 otehr dad's cousins2nd aunt, 2nd aunt husband, 1st uncle

In the first picture you see my uncle (b), what you see there is not his pregnant child. It's his belly.
In the second picture starting form the left, Dad's cousin, Uncle (Husband of Aunt D), Uncle (A), Dad's cousin, Uncle (B) (calling me for a drink), 4 other cousins of my dad.
Third picture starting from the left, Aunt (D), her Husband, Uncle A.


baka i know you are one xD2 baka'scousin and her husbandhusband of cousin, cousin, husband of 2nd auntbaka child who hits me with his plastic sworddaughter of cousin

Here are the baka Childeren of my cousins (9 and 5). They are very hyperactive, I can't keep up with my old body ~oef~


son of cousin, cousin, husband of cousin, husband of cousinhusband of cousin, husband of cousin, cousin and cousincousin, cousin husband

In the first picture is cousin 4 and her family, 2nd picture are 2 husbands ( of 4 and 10 )and 2 cousins ( 6 and 19 )




me and cousinme and cousinme , aunt ,cousin daughter2 cousins

Me and cousin 3, his sons couldn't come today (too bad)
The Girl with the glasses is cousins 3 little sister (no.5), the hyperactive child is hers >.>
And of course my aunt etc.


daughter of cousin, cousin, cousin, husband of cousinson of cousin, don't know may'be husband of cousin, 3 don't know, cousin , don't know

Here is the rest of the family. I don't hang around with them so much, so I only took a quick photo.


random, dad's cousin wive of cousin

The left one I don't know, the middle one is my Aunt (C) so the mother of the groom and the right one is wive of cousin 3


the married couple, right one is my cousin

And of course the married couple ( right one is cousin no.9 )

I ended up drinking a lot, which I'm not proud of. All my cousins wanted to drink with me and of course my uncles. I'm feeling very tired right now, I have a bit of a hangover and I still need to work >.>
It's always the same, they want to drink with me because I can drink. But then 1 person comes and tell me to drink a glass with me and then another person etc etc. They always say that they are happy to see me and can't drink a glass with me that often. So now I feel like crap.

Regret is an insight that comes a day too late.

1 comment: