Oct 1, 2009

So many days left......

I actually need to go to sleep but who cares right =D?
Ahhh well tomorrow is Japan (YATTA), but I need to wake up at 5 -.- (fail) Anyways my week here was kinda ok I guess.
I was mindfucked by my aunt and dad. My dad told me to go to an engagement of a female employee. I had an omfg why me feeling, but in the end he told me that she was an daughter of an cousin I had. I never heard of him, so I asked about him. The story goes like this: (ahum)
I once had an aunt, she was from my Grandfathers side. She died at the age of 20, my dad was 8 so didn't really know her that well ( I think ). People thought that she was lonely, so they let her marry an uncle of hers. The uncle had an sis, she had more childeren. So she gave a son to the newly weds, so they could be an happy family. So a dead couple gets married while they are burried in the ground and got a son who is my cousin.
( mindfuckeddddd )

Ahh well last sunday I went to Qing Dian,to visit some relatives ( My dad's other goddaughter). I ate Italian food there ( SECOND TIME FOREIGN FOOD IN WENZHOU OMFG I MISS IT) it was quite nice. They had a really nice beefsteak, but not as good as kobe beef of course. I also had my first footmassage there, and NO. No happy ending ( you were thinking about that I'm sure of it )

Well that was kinda my week.....

Here are some pictures to cheer up my post xD.

gay bicycle taxigay taxi's

I hate the taxi's in Wenzhou, everytime they try and drive me over (both of them)


Photobucket

This is the tv tower of Wenzhou, I don't know why I even took the picture >.>


shopping district

This is a shopping district in Wenzhou, they sell foreign brands here. I don't shop here a lot, actually I don't shop in Wenzhou at all, not enough time >.>

gay VWGAYEST OF ALLgay audigay porschegay buick

CARS yes I know blabla
First of all I hate these brands, there are too much of them and they always try to run me over. May'be I need to buy one too and crash all these cars. Let's start withVW Santana.....reminds me of taxi's of Shanghai->taxi's ->Wenzhou taxi's-> RAGE. Second Porsche Cayenne, GAYYYYY omfg too much of them here, stop driving over my toe's you MOFO. Ahh well a lot of audi's are here, a lot of Q7, I even saw a blue R8. There are also a lot of the new BMW 7 and X5/X6/X3. If you see a Merc here, it's probably an CLK/CLS, ML or GL but there are also a lot of S and SLK/SLR. Also a lot of Lexus (OmegatsjAI). Then of course BUICK, WTH never seen one in Europe, and here they are popping up around every corner. That's like DIUUUU.
~sigh~I want to go back and drive my dad's car.

No comments:

Post a Comment