Sep 21, 2009

Family Tree ( Dad's part )

Yesterday I had a wedding of my cousin.
Here is my Family Tree of my dad's side, I'm posting this because otherwise it will be very confusing. For my next post and I'm in China so wth I see them a lot so they are also part of my trip here.
May'be I will write the Chinese name next to them if I have the time or strength to do it.
The person on the right is the one who is family of me by marriage.

A. Uncle – Aunt
1. Cousin(F) – Husband
• Son 1
2. Cousin(F) – Husband
• Daughter 2

B. Uncle - Aunt
3. Cousin(M) – Wife
• Son 3
4. Cousin(F) - Husband
• Son 4
5. Cousin(F) - Husband
• Daughter 5

C. Aunt - Uncle
6. Cousin(M) – Wife
• Son 6
7. Cousin(F) – Husband
• Son 7
8. Cousin(F) – Husband
• Son 8
• Daughter 9
9. Cousin(M) – Wife (Newly Weds)

D. Aunt - Uncle
10. Cousin(F) 周红叶– Husband
• Son 10
11. Cousin(F) 周冰如

E. Daddy – Mommy
12. Jing Chen 陈静
13. Yue Chen 陈跃

The order is from oldest to youngest.
So here are some comments about my family xD
When my grandfather and grandmother were married they both had childeren already. So they have been divoreced before. My Grandfathers family name is Chen (陈) and my Grandmothers family name is Shang (尚)

A. Uncle – Aunt
My uncle is retired, so he doesn't do anything. He is the son of my grandfather and the eldestin the family. I used to steal his cellphone when I was little. He always had it in a pocket on his belt. He can't drink a lot of alcohol, but he always tries.
1. Cousin(F) – Husband
• Son 1
2. Cousin(F) – Husband
• Daughter 2
They both lived in Italy for a while, but now they live in China again ( Don't know reason ). I can't really tell you anything, I don't hang out with them very much xD

B. Uncle - Aunt
This uncle works at our company. He is well known for his drinking ability ( see pictures for more comments ) and his anger attacks. He always wants to drink with me, because he knows that I can drink. He is also bold and wears a wig, I used to try and steal his wig. One day I caught him sleeping with his wig on, it wasn't fully on his head so I saw his boldyness. He is the son of my grandmother.
3. Cousin(M) – Wife
• Son 3
4. Cousin(F) - Husband
• Son 4
5. Cousin(F) - Husband
• Daughter 5
Most of the time I hang around with this part of the family. Son 3 (17) and 4 (18) are almost the same age as I, and almost have the same interest as me. These cousins usually drive me around town when I need something or when I want to do something. The cousins herited their dad's drinking ability and well you know....They want to drink with me.
The daughter of Cousin 5 is hyperactive, she has too much energy. When I see her she is always jumping around and singing etc etc. She likes my sister more than she likes me ( she told me in the face ), she is very cunning and comes to me when she wants something.

C. Aunt - Uncle
Daughter of my grandmother. She is very nice to me but I don't really see her that often so I can't tell you anything.
6. Cousin(M) – Wife
• Son 6
7. Cousin(F) – Husband
• Son 7
8. Cousin(F) – Husband
• Son 8
• Daughter 9
9. Cousin(M) – Wife (Newly Weds)

Cousin 6 is kinda rich. He has an Audi q7, Breitling watch (8k according to him), Vertu mobile (He said it is real, but I don't know. Better trust him before he start blaming me) and his son has a nokia n97 (real one)( And he is 100kg, not muscles) I can't tell you more, yesterday was the first time I saw him since 8 years or more.
Cousin 7 and Cousin 9 used to live in the Netherlands so they can speak some Dutch words. ( Kinda funny to hear them )
Cousin 8 lives in the Netherlands, so that explains the 2 child thingy ( The son is one year younger than me ROFL ).
Don't hang around with them that much.

D. Aunt - Uncle
This aunt is my grandfather and grandmothers first child. She is very over protective over me and cares for me a lot. I see her every week, because I go to them to eat dinner once a week. She is a very busy person and can't sit still, so she asks me about stuff to do a lot. But I don't want that, I need to learn to do those things myself. So sometimes I leave some laundry for one day and go to work then, but when I come home I see that she already did the laundry.
Her husband is a nice guy. He loves drinking beer so during dinner he prefers beer over rice and think thats I want the same thing -.- zzzz.
10. Cousin(F) 周红叶– Husband
• Son 10
11. Cousin(F) 周冰如
Cousin 10 is nice, she helps me with stuff I need to do but don't have the time for it ( posting letter, fixing internet ). She usually treats me to dinner etc... Still need to treat her once.
Her husband is a drinker, enough said.
His son ( WHY DO KIDS HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY THESE DAYS ) he likes sword, he doens't like to study and he is being spoiled by everybody ( also guilty ). One time I needed to hold a sword, he picked up another sword and started to hit my sword with it. He swings it with all his might and was screaming his longs out. He hitted my hand and vingers for 7 times........
Cousin 11 is my baka cousin. She is a bit deaf so she doesn't hear very well. I spent a lot of time with her because whe also works at the company. She is very narrowminded and calls me a kiddy. She doesn't like anything cute, while she has an Hello Kitty credit card. She calls me a kiddy because I sent a letter to Yao Shuang and put Hello Kitty stickers on it and because I wanted to see the movie "UP".

No comments:

Post a Comment