Nov 19, 2009

OsAkAAA DAiOOH

Wet took the train to Osaka,somewhere on the way I passen mount Fuji. But I didn't see it =/. I had a mayor headache and couldn't sleep in the train, so I watched The Taking of Pelham 123 Ahh well I made a video with some nice mountains, at least some I saw some mountains in Japan ^^.
Mountains


We arrived in the afternoon and went to Osaka Castle straight away. Osaka Castle was invaded by highschool students taking a field trip. A invasion.... I mean it...... there were like 20 classes or something omg >.>

Osaka castle viewelementary boyzOsaka CastleHighschool girlsOsaka Castle turret


Cheese

All the classes were taking a class picture, I filmed a class. The photographer was very funny =p. I tried talking talking to one of the girls =p. I asked her how old she was.
She was like?
EhHHH? Olduh?? nanda kore? My NAmEuh????
(me) No,no, how old are you?
Olduh Nande?
Sumimaseeee
(me)......

I was feeling very apathetic that day, so I wasn't in the mood of walking a lot.So I convinced my sis that I wanted to go back to the hotel, where I went to sleep. ( I really wasn't to do anything at all)
In the night I was hungry and went to grab something to eat at the 7/11
Osaka Ebisu PlazaEbisu PlazaRed Bull

Here is Ebisu Plaza, where I went for a stroll. I also bought a small stock on my Life Water.....

1 comment:

  1. die blikken redbulls zijn anders? Minder langwerpig en dikker dan in NL? of zie ik het verkeerd

    ReplyDelete