Nov 12, 2009

Hmmm let's continue this foolishness called blogging XD

First of all I want to thank all the friends who supported me and gave their opinions and helped me through this chapter of my life. You helped me a lot. Another thing that helped me through the days of depression was uhmm something very unexpected xD,I started reading One Piece, the manga.
A couple of my friends were watching the show, and had very good opinions about it. So I thought what the hell, I can't concentrate so let's start reading. It turned out to be very funny and original. So now I'm trying to catch up with the anime ( Current status 35/425, so many left 0_0).



A good thing my mom bought a new TV, it quite nice. I can connect my laptop to it and watch it on a HQ screen ^^.

I am still frustrated about the fact that everything is blocked in China. Otherwise I would be uploading spam movies on facebook like hell xD.Ahh well almost going back. Need to keep the spirit up.
Aja Aja Fighting (And no, I'm not making fun of my name)

No comments:

Post a Comment