Nov 13, 2009

Ueno ParkUeno ParkUeno Park
In the morning we went to Ueno Park. Like all the other old farts I went to take a walk in the morning. Very Healthy! There I ate my first Squid Balls, nom nom nommmm.


Senso JinjaSenso JinjaSenso Jinja
Senso Jinja, a very lively and famous place. It was very fun to go there. I did a fortune telling there, you know the one with a lot of sticks and the piece of paper thingy XD. Me and my sis were looking at each other like uhmmm and now what. So we asked an old grandpa to help us. He was very funny xD. When I got my fortune (BEST LUCK YEAH I ROCK!!) he was yelling like:"ICHIBAN DESU SUGOIII". My sis got the lowest fortune, she decided to hang it on a tree and consider it as bad luck.
Fortune tellingMy FortuneBad luck

After that we went to Hara Juku. I think most of the guys and girls who want to buy clothing want to come here.
Hara JukuLV store (Champs l'Elysées Harajuku)Champs l'Elysées HarajukuChamps l'Elysées HarajukuChamps l'Elysées HarajukuComme des GarconPrada Aoyama

I did a little shopping at CDG. I wasn't interested in buying a lot of clothes etc. My suitcase in China is already full =(, so I only bought a couple of Japanese brand clothes. Another thing that bothered me were the prices, my credit card wasn't working properly so I couldn't buy much ='( I did find the thing I wanted to buy, I was looking for it 3 days long and finally found it. But that's a different story =)

Meiju JinguMeiju JinguMeiju Jingu
This is Meiju Jingu. Not much to tell about it ^^

Section for the Food Fetish People

CrepesCrepesSquid ballsSweetsCrepesSushiSushi


Weird People ^^
CosplayersHara Juku PeopleHara Juku PeopleWeirdo'sKawaiIIEmo people

Nice find by Du. A group of random emo people with LV bags, nice......
Also the little girl.....KawAiIIII ( And no I'm not into lolicon you sicko's )

That day, we met a couple of dutch people there. They were all gays, no seriously gay couples. They also visited the same places at the same time. I felt very awkward.....
Also on the way down, I met a random gothic/emo girl. She was walking towards me and said:"Nice shirt, I really like it". Nice........(WEIRDDDDD)

No comments:

Post a Comment